At the core of MoLI’s vision is a desire to bring visitors of all ages, backgrounds, interests and abilities on an inspiring journey through Irish writing, and to encourage them to explore their own creative potential.
- The museum and exhibition galleries are fully accessible on all floors.
- Accessible toilets are located at garden level.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- Admission includes a free downloadable audio guide.
- Please note that lighting in some exhibitions is low to address conservation concerns around certain artefacts. Lighting in other exhibits can also be bright and varied.
- Audio levels from particular displays may be high.
Please see our Social Guide which may be helpful when planning your visit to MoLI.
MoLI works in collaboration with UCD Access & Lifelong Learning to provide a programme of activities and opportunities for learners of all ages at the museum.
If you have any queries regarding accessibility at MoLI, you can contact us at [email protected].